Friday, March 28, 2008

In Other News

The idea of a Veggie Week fell somewhat flat. I guess it doesn’t have to be all or nothing, of course. I HAVE eaten way more fresh fruits and veggies than I normally do. Score one point! This has helped me stay well within my Points so far this week so I’m in good shape going into the weekend. I have a good chunk of Weekly Points to play with and I certainly will! I plan to head to Trader Joe’s again – I am totally addicted for sure. Otherwise, not too much on tap. I look forward to a great deal of relaxing over the next couple days. I am super tired for some reason.

So what are the big plans for the weekend? Are the DC folks all headed to the Cherry Blossom Festival?

2 comments:

Mama Youtz said...

We are suppose to head there on Saturday, but we haven't heard anything concrete yet!

HEALTHY AMELIA said...

Dina, live in hope... Just kidding. I hope you guys have fun!