Monday, September 26, 2011

Recipes Galore

Follow Me on Pinterest I am a complete internet recipe junky. I admit it! And I have finally found a good way to keep track of all my finds: Pinterest. You can keep track of pretty much anything, not just recipes, but those are kind of my thing. I occasionally will post a recipe to the blog if I’ve made any sort of appreciable changes to it or added my own creativity in some way. However, I mostly just post pictures on Facebook and leave people wondering where these creations have come from. Well, no more. I love that the recipes are sorted by picture, making it pretty easy to spot the one you want. So please feel free to follow me if you are in need of some creative fun yet healthy recipes. Also, if you’re already an avid pinner let me know so I can follow you, too!

No comments: