Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Guest Post on Paleo Parents!

I am so excited to report that my Paleo Parents guest post has gone live today. So, if you’re visiting after reading about me over there, welcome! You’ll notice that I have some tabs across the top, including one that chronicles my journey to Paleo as well as ones that point to many of the books and other products I’ve found most helpful with this lifestyle. I also teach yoga locally in small groups and privately, so there’s a tab about that. Feel free to use the email noted on the Contact Me tab, if you have a question or comment (nice things only, please!) Otherwise, feel free to check out my site and keep in mind that I’ve changed my stance on things more times than I can count – I’m always learning and evolving. Thanks for reading!




No comments: