Monday, March 31, 2008

Fluctuations

So you win some, you lose some. I did actually register a gain this week (see stats) but I’m not too bummed about it. I had an incident(s) with the frozen pre-portioned Trader Joe’s cookie dough that I thought I was smart enough to deal with sensibly. Not so much when combined with PMS. That’s life and they were damn good.

Otherwise, I’m actually feeling fantastic. I’m wearing my new red sassy shirt and some slimming Spanx underneath the pants. I feel sleek and streamlined. I have decided this will be a great week so a great week it shall be. Off to NYC on Friday, which should be fun. I decided against an overnight stay, much to Cute Man’s approval. I just feel like an up and back trip on the Acela will do the trick so why stay over for no reason?

Have a great week all!

No comments: