Monday, March 17, 2008

Mindful Monday Check-in

Although my extremely exciting Sunday sneak peek did not pan out this morning, I am pretty pleased with an official loss of .5 lbs this week. The trend is downward and that makes me feel good.

I spent a lot of money this weekend but feel good about my purchases. I also signed up for the VA Beach Rock n’ Roll Half Marathon last Friday. It’s official! I feel good about putting my money where my mouth is on that one. It’s just another layer of commitment.

The plan for this week is to focus heavily on hitting my 4 days of activity per week goal. I achieved 3 days last week and feel good about that. But I can do one more, for sure.

So here is the official progress report:

  1. Keep within my daily/weekly Points allowance. Went over by 9 points.
  2. Complete at least 30 minutes of mindful activity four days per week (walking to the Metro doesn’t count!) 3 out of 4 days.
  3. Track all food, exercise, and money expenditures in the appropriate journal. Check! This is the habit that is the foundation for my success. The key is to do it no matter what, even when I go over so I feel good about this.
  4. Note current weight weekly on Mondays. Check! See updated stats.

Please let me know how you’re doing on your various goals. What’s on tap for this week?

No comments: