Monday, December 29, 2008

Fresh Start

Things going well:

Personal Training Class 3 x per week.

Yoga 2 x per week.

Fresh fruit and veggies delivered to the house by
www.washingtonsgreengrocer.com.

Things to work on:

Monitoring calorie intake/staying within planned menu.

Avoiding eating when bored, upset, or otherwise not really hungry.

Eating slowly without distractions to really enjoy my food.

To help me reinforce the things that are going well and get me moving on the things I need to work on, I’ve picked up The Complete Beck Diet for Life. I realize that my issues with losing weight are completely in my head. I know what to do, but for some reason, have difficulty with the implementation. So, finally there’s a program that addresses that first and foremost. I am going to give it my best shot and see if it makes a difference. I’ve also enlisted my mom as my “diet buddy”, so hopefully, she’ll chime in with updates in the comments as well.

No comments: