Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fish Tacos

All thoughts about Paleo Comfort Foods went out the window last night. All I had in my head was Fish Tacos so I just made them. I have no idea if they even faintly resemble the recipe in the book. I forgot to even crack it open! My version was super easy – Alaskan Cod pieces cooked up with some garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, and a little bit of chicken broth until the liquid pretty much evaporates. I added that to some romaine leaves with chopped avocado/tomatoes seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and lime juice. I totally forgot the fresh cilantro, which would have been delish. Oh, well! It was that kind of night. I was super pooped from my workout earlier that day. It just really did me in! I also realized that the fish seemed to cook down considerably so I actually didn’t eat this last night (the picture is of Cute Man’s plate). I ate some of the guac with meat cookies instead and rounded out the night with some Pumpkin Cookies. Yum city!

No comments: